At Ashley’s Self Storage, we are firmly committed to protecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement (“Statement") applies to persons anywhere in the world who use our website or Services (“Users”). It governs how Ashley’s Self Storage handles your personally identifiable information and any information that is not personal.
This Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information (“Privacy Statement”) applies to Ashley’s Self Storage and its providers, "we" or "our"). This Privacy Statement also does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with which you interact.
This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our customers and online users ("you"), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. data collected via cookies). For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, "Business partner" means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. "Personal Information" means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
1. Automatically Gathered Information
We use your IP address and cookies. IP is the series of numbers associated with the network you come from. This information does not disclose your personal details!
We Ask You to Provide for Us Any identifying information you give us that is not visible to other visitors, such as your email address or surname, will be kept private. We never share this information with other companies without your permission. Whenever we ask you for information, we make it absolutely clear whether it is visible to other users or not.
3. Your Correspondence
All your interaction with Ashley’s Self Storage is strictly confidential. It will never be used for purposes of research or advertising without your permission.
4. Non-Identifying Information
Non-identifying information is used to help other users find your personal profile. We may also use this information in the future to research any improvements our services may need.
5. Financial Security
We use sensitive billing information (such as cardholder name, credit card number, and expiration date) for the purpose of completing the self storage reservation(s) you make at our facilities.
6. Customer Contact
Ashley’s Self Storage uses your email address to send mailings from time to time. The purpose of mailings are:
• E-mail Newsletters. We may offer e-mail newsletters from time to time on our Services. If you sign up to receive a newsletter from us, we collect your e-mail address.
• User Accounts and Profiles. Our Services may give you the ability to register for an account or to create and update a user profile on the applicable Service. If we offer user account or profile functionality on the Services, we will collect the Personal Information that you provide to us in the course of registering for an account or creating or updating a user profile. This information may include, for example, name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and related demographic information about you. We may indicate that some personal information is required for you to register for the account or to create the profile, while some is optional.
• Interactive Features. Our Services may contain interactive functionality to your account, participate in surveys, and otherwise to interact with the Services. If you use any interactive functionality on our Services that request or permit you to provide us with personal information we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us in the course of using these interactive features.
• Correspondence. If you contact us by e-mail, using a contact form on the Services, or by mail, fax, or other means, we collect the Personal Information contained within, and associated with, your correspondence.
We may use your personally identifiable information to deliver our services or information you have requested, verify your authority to enter certain password protected areas of the Site, verify that you are a customer or prospective customer, send you information that you have signed up to receive, notices about our products and/or services that you have used or that may be of interest to you and notices about events, and improve the content and general administration of the Site and our services. If you are a user of our services, we may use your personally identifiable information to provide the services to you.
Ashley’s Self Storage does not sell/rent your email address and other personal information for any kind of promotional mailings to third parties. Ashley’s Self Storage will turn over this information subject to court order or valid subpoena
Ashley’s Self Storage may change this Agreement from time to time and will notify you when the change occurs. Your continued use of this site after such notice constitutes your acceptance of any such changes.